Saint Kitts and Nevis Invests in Immigrants
Saint Kitts and Nevis is a holiday paradise where people like to dance. Every weekend thre are festivals. The primary economy is the sugar industry, mainly sugarcane agriculture. In recent years, tourism, export processing and banking have also started to develop. Tourism income is the major source of foreign exchange.
Complete any of the following investment requirements:
1. Applicants are required to purchase, locally in Saint Kitts and Nevis, government nominated properties valued at not less than
US $ 400,000 for five years
2. The applicant must donate not less than 250,000 US dollars to government designated funds
* Government funds donations vary according to the number of applicants and their ages
* The purchase price is the net value of the property, does not include taxes and fees for the purchase of housing, management
fees, custodial maintenance fees, etc.
- 12 years of free education
- Free medical insurance system
- No personal income tax, capital gains tax, overseas income tax and other taxes
- No asset requirements
- No source of asset proof requirements
- No residence requirements
- Four generations can immigrate together with the applicant
- No business requirements
- Can work in St. Kitts
- No language requirements
- Obtain passport right away
- Passport provides visa-free access to 132 countries
- Saint Kitts admits dual citizenship
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- No criminal record, no infectious diseases
- Accompanied by staff,
- The spouse of the principal applicant and his/her unmarried children under the age of 18, children aged 18-24 who are full-time,
unmarried and economically dependent on the main applicant, the parent of the applicant or spouse's parents or grandparents
over the age of 65 who live with the host applicant and whose finances are entirely dependent on the host applicant, may
accompany the applicant
Awarded "Hong Kong Most Popular Brand" by Asia Brand Development Association, Awarded "Heart to Heart Company" by the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups, Awarded "Hong Kong Most Valuable Company Award" by Mediazone Limited, Awarded by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service as a "Caring Company" and have won the recognition and affirmation of customers, partners and those in the industry.
L&K Group Holdings Limited all rights reserved prohibit copying or establishing without written authorization
(Disclaimer: Some articles comes from the Internet and are for reference only)
© 2019 by L&K Group Holdings Limited.