Taiwan Investment Immigration (Hong Kong and Macao residents)
Taiwan is a beautiful island, both bustling and lively Taipei, or Tainan known for its natural ecology and cultural relics. As long as you are in Taiwan, you can feel Taiwan's attitude towards slow living and its insistence on good food.
- Applicants must hold Hong Kong / Macau SAR passport
- Invest NT 6 million (approximately HK $ 1.5 million) to set up a company in Taiwan
- Commit to operate the business at least 3 years and hire 2 or more local employees
- No criminal record
- Pass the physical examination
* Can bring family members, spouse, unmarried children under the age of 20. All family members must be Hong Kong-Macau permanent residents.
- Short application time, the fastest only takes 1 year
- Low investment amount, does not require a turnover
- Nationals enjoy high-quality universal health insurance and high-quality medical services
- Cultural harmony
- Low-cost high-quality life
- Passport provides visa-free access to 160 countries around the world. Facilitates business travel
- Preliminary assessment and signing of the agreement
- Set up company and customer documents
- Go to Taiwan to open a bank account and have medical examination
- Remittances and capital verification
- Set up company registration
- Obtain a residence permit
- After you meet your residency requirements, apply for a permanent residence permit
Awarded "Hong Kong Most Popular Brand" by Asia Brand Development Association, Awarded "Heart to Heart Company" by the Hong Kong Federation of Youth Groups, Awarded "Hong Kong Most Valuable Company Award" by Mediazone Limited, Awarded by the Hong Kong Council of Social Service as a "Caring Company" and have won the recognition and affirmation of customers, partners and those in the industry.
L&K Group Holdings Limited all rights reserved prohibit copying or establishing without written authorization
(Disclaimer: Some articles comes from the Internet and are for reference only)
© 2019 by L&K Group Holdings Limited.